Library of Admissions Documents and Information
Note: Clicking links will open a new tab.
Thank you for choosing Catholic Education at St. Colette School for your child!
You'll be pleased to know that at St. Colette, we strive to keep the admission process S I M P L E.
It begins when the prospective family requests an appointment with the school principal or staff to discuss the registration process and tuition.
Next, the family will then complete an application form (linked below). Our financial aid application (if seeking assistance) is begins with an online portal. We will assist you with that when we receive your application for admission.
We do not require any fees at time of application.
Families should be prepared to provide the following documents:
- Official birth certificate or passport
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- For children entering after second grade, please supply a copy of the most recent report card. If applicable, please also provide us with copies of your child's Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan, or other educational documents.
- Immunization Records and Dental records as per State of Illinois requirements for student's grade level.
- If applying for financial aid, a copy of most recently filed tax forms, W2, paystubs, or other documents establishing income if tax forms are not available.
Important note: Grade placement is based on child's age as of September 1st of the school year. Example: Only if the child is at least 5 years old on September first will s/he be placed in Kindergarten.