Extended Care Program
A convenient option for parents. A safe and fun option for kids!
Extended care is offered all days when school is in session, from the end of the school day until 6:00 pm.
St. Colette School has made extended child care a key component of its program.
Afternoon activities provide a stimulating, fun, and caring environment from dismissal through 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
The Rates are as follows:
Full Time Rate Per Student
- From dismissal until 6:00pm
- $53.09 per week (for 35 wks.)
- $237.29 per month (8 months –Billed Sept. –April)
1/2 Time Rate Per Student
- From dismissal until 4:00pm
- $35.40 per week (for 35 wks.)
- $154.86 per month (8 Months –Billed Sept. –April)
DROP-IN option offers the most flexibility for families with changing schedules. Students will only be charged based on hours actually used!
- After School Rate: $5.75 per hour per student
- All Families must pay a $75 Registration fee (Non-Refundable)
All extended care will be billed thru the FACTS Tuition Management System and be subject to an exclusion policy.
Prices for 2018-19 School Year. Additional policy details may apply and are detailed on the registration form. Please see the office for a copy of the form.