3940 Pheasant Drive
Rolling Meadows IL 60008
Our challenging curriculum fosters students' skills in the areas of reading, writing, spelling, composition, creative writing, mathematics, science, social studies, health, physical education, art, music, Spanish, and faith formation.
- Junior high students have their core academic subjects daily for forty minutes. Spanish and physical education classes are held three times a week, whereas art and music classes are held twice weekly. Each classroom is equipped with computer workstations and wireless high-speed internet for use with iPads.
- All Junior High students are welcome to join our School Band and participate in a variety of athletics.
- We believe that a team approach in our school is the best approach. We want this team to include all administrators, teachers, parents, and students. These are the stakeholders that should guide what we do.
- We are proud of our safe, inviting, inclusive, and supportive classroom environment.
- The Archdiocese of Chicago supports the use of technology as a tool for assessment. Our assessments include a variety of formal/informal and formative/summative types of assessment. Emphasis is given to the use of technology in the writing process across the curriculum at all grade levels.
A bit more about Junior High...
We understand that in our community, preparation for High School is something top on the minds of many parents. We want to assure you that our graduates are prepared for success when they move on from St. Colette. We offer strong academics in a environment that allows these "tweens" and younger teenagers to feel safe and cared for. Please read on for more details, or call our Principal Joe Quinlan, to chat about how we will prepare your child for high school.